Midnights Eats Tour in a Tuk Tuk
|Code: e2f-thai 7||Time: Any Day||Rate: 80 $ (approx) per person, minimum: 2 person
|Embrace the glimmering lights, delicious foods, and bustling atmosphere of Bangkok at night. Follow your passionate food guide on a Tuk Tuk to favorite local spots and delight in the taste of cuisines from well-loved local eateries.
Meet your guide at the Samyan MRT station and climb into a 3-wheeled Tuk Tuk to begin your excursion. Then venture to packed street stalls for a taste of iconic foods such as North-Eastern Thai Food, the town’s best Pad Thai, and popular, home-style Thai snacks.
As you walk past temples and old-town icons such as Wat Pho or the Flower Market between bites, see a side of Bangkok not known to tourists. While you zip around in your Tuk Tuk, admire the scenery of Bangkok by night before you return to your Bangkok hotel.
|Highlights||· Small-group tour to taste magic of Bangkok’s late-night food
· Exciting Tuk Tuk ride with views of Wat Pho & Flower Market
· Taste of delicious dishes such as North-Eastern & Pad Thai
· Chance to see Bangkok through the eyes of a local
· Commentary from your informative & passionate guide
|· Guided food tour of Bangkok
· Samples of 7 dishes and beverages
· One-way transportation to your hotel
· Tuk Tuk ride
· Live tour commentary provided in English
· Drop off Hotel service after the tour
|Exclusion||· Pick up service from your hotel
|know before you book||· Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
· At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
· Maximum group size is 10 people.
· You must book for 2 or more people to participate in this tour; solo travelers will incur a surcharge equivalent to the price of 1 additional traveler.
· Check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.